Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm a Simple Man!!

I am just going to go ahead and put it out there.........I hate places that have a bathroom attendant. Via paying my check, buying tickets, or whatever, I probably have already paid for the right to use the bathroom at the facility. I get up from the table and head towards the bathroom hoping for some personal time with the urinal.....waiting to get that amazing feeling as your bladder is voiding. I turn the corner AND THERE HE IS!!  He sits there looking all smug, quietly lining up the brut cologne, the scented hand soap, and the Q-tips.  I then realize that I all I have is a $20 bill. This leads to the financial dilemma that we have with bathroom attendants.  I mean are you supposed to ask for change? I mean it is weird enough for me to have someone turn the faucet on, spray a little soap in my hands, and then hand me a paper towel..........AND THEN expect money for it.  It is even worse when you then have to give them a $20 and ask for $19 in change from their plastic tip basket. If they don't have the change then you have to go out to the bar to get some and then come back in to tip the guy OR you just have to look him straight in the eye and walk out without tipping knowing the attendant is trying to drill a hole in your back with laser beams from his eyes. Everyone has to earn a living so it is not the attendants themselves I dislike. However, let all of the bars and clubs of this world know that I hold whether or not you use a bathroom attendant as criteria for where NOT to party. It can change everything........when to "break the seal", how much extra money I have to blow on Golden Tee, can I get that extra cheeseburger at late night McDonald's?!?!? All important things to think about.

No comments: