Friday, August 22, 2008

Yeah, I've Heard That One Before


So it's that time again! It's time to get my ass into shape. I knew things were looking bad when my scrubs started to fit snuggly.....Scrubs! And they don't hide much to begin with.  So here I go. Starting point: 190 lbs. Goal: 165 by the end of 2008. Feel free to help hold me accountable.

Medical school is an ironic thing......it's an institution devoted to teaching future physicans how to heal, instill healthy values, etc........all the while getting no sleep, eating crappy food, and stressing our bodies to the max. 

RIP late night Frisco Melt. I think I will miss YOU the most.

2 comments:

JB said...

One week since this post...How's it going?

Docsious said...

So does that rule out Taco Bell?

How is the weight loss going?