Monday, September 1, 2008

Procrastination Nation!


Before I get to studying for the day/night....here are two things I feel must be brought to public attention:

1) This is one of the funniest informercial products I have ever seen. It is called the Aqua Globe. The concept itself is very logical and functional, it even fills a niche. Its purpose is to water your plants for you using about a 2 weeks supply of H2O. The soil supposedly absorbs the water only as fast as the plant needs it.  This is all fine and dandy, but has anyone looked at the big picture??  The Aqua Globe is at least half the size of the majority of household plants. Unless its solely to take care of things while you are away, its basically like decorating your house with Aqua Globes and using the plants as support.  Nope, not for me. I am going to stick with my electric meat thermometer, and 8 note harmonica set.  

2)  Duffy, No Ummmm Dorky, I mean P. Diddles, Sean John, No wait.....The Vote or Die guy... Whats his name???  Sean "Diddy" Combs is now finally campaigning to lower the cost of oil and thus fuel.  This is great thing!! So why am I making fun this "Bad Boy for Life?" Well it's because he is tired of having to ride in first class on commercial flights with the common folk!  He is outraged that his  private jet excursions are getting too costly, sometimes up to $200,000 (Don't worry, its roundtrip).


No comments: